sphinx.up-your
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
sphinx.up-your

WELCOME

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Latest topics
» "He says he loves me but won't kiss me"
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 10:03 pm by TeeEra

» Nirvana Live in Oakland 2006 NTSC MDVDR-FKKDVDR
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 8:57 am by statica

» Eh ya 7op malak we maly ?
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 3:40 am by fagr_alone

» Meriyam Fares - Ana Mesh Ananeya
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 5:09 am by Admin

» friday
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:05 am by dr. morei

» love is
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 5:00 am by dr. morei

» Sad But True
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:59 am by dr. morei

» with u forever
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:54 am by dr. morei

» Lost hero
I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 4:52 am by dr. morei

I'll give you .........................

Go down 
AuthorMessage
dr. morei

dr. morei

Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2008-04-14

I'll give you ......................... Empty
PostSubject: I'll give you .........................   I'll give you ......................... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 11:06 am

"I'll give you the moon at night
I'll give you star that lights your eyes
I'll give you the sun that made just one more dawn
So another day may come
I'll give you my heart and soul
I'll be there to catch you when you fall
When you ask me what I give to you
Girl I'll give it all"
98 Degrees
Back to top Go down

I'll give you .........................
Page 1 of 1